Important Message About COVID-19
Before we go any further, we want to let you know that our hearts are with you. Our thoughts go out to everyone that has been affected in our community and in the world by COVID-19. We hope that you, your family and friends are safe and well. Please take care of yourself both physically and mentally during this tough time and remember that this is a temporary stage in our lives.
We understand that air conditioning and heating emergencies can happen at any time, including during a pandemic. At Amazing Heating & Air Conditioning, the health and safety of our customers, our team members, and our community remain our top priority so we are taking extra precautions to protect everyone we serve.
Our government has deemed that we are essential to the residents of Maryland for very good reasons. The services we provide are critical to our clients and we feel it is our duty to serve and protect you in this time of need. We are closely monitoring and implementing safety protocols established by the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), and local health departments concerning COVID-19. We have offered our field team to take time off and everyone has decided to operate as usual with recommended protective procedures that we have in place. Our Amazing Team members feel comfortable that the procedures we have implemented will protect them and you from transmitting COVID-19.
Our Amazing Team's Approach
- We will practice social distancing, avoid shaking hands, utilizing recommended hygiene procedures.
- Amazing technicians wear single-use-disposable shoe covers and gloves, cleaning our tools and our vehicles after each customer visit.
- We will be performing IAQ assessments on every service and maintenance call to provide you with an accurate measurement of the air you and your family are breathing.
- Technicians and our office staff have been briefed on safety practices within our customers’ homes, using the CDC‘s recommendations for how we interact with one another.
- If our employees have any symptoms, they are required to remain at home.
- We are in the process of transitioning our office staff to a remote work model for many of our employees to limit any risk of exposure.